Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's the County Fair, folks!



So it's that time of year again. The Tulare County Fair. I have entered:
  • Cinnamon Swirl Bread
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake
  • "Painted Cookies" in the food art Div.
  • Greatest Fair Cookie Contest-3D Cookies
  • All Chocolate Confections Contest-Truffles
I did not take pics of the cheesecake, bread or painted cookies. (I know, what was I thinking?) But here I will post pics of the Cookie Contest cookies and the truffles. The Greatest Fair Cookie Contest is judged by children so there is no bias opinions there. They love it when the cookies are good tasting, but more importantly, pleasing to the eye. They gave me Best of Show.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

you need a pic of your trophy!

also, view your blog. the text formatting is a bit weird. the pics look great though.

p.s. i cant wait to put that trophy in our bakery :D

dolly said...

Nice.....
==========
Top BPO companies